Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Save more for retirement. We have programs that can help you achieve your goals. Protected by the NCUA up to $250,000, an IRA is an excellent way to grow your funds while deferring taxes.* Choose to open a Traditional or Roth IRA, depending on your situation.
Offers tax-deferred earnings and the possibility for tax-deductible contributions.* These tax advantages make the Traditional IRA a powerful tool in creating a balanced, long-term savings plan.
Qualified distributions are tax-free, flexible withdrawal options are available* and no required mandatory withdrawals.
IRA CERTIFICATES – TRADITIONAL AND ROTH
Earn even more interest on your IRA deposits by opening an IRA Certificate. Offering 1 year and 2 year terms to maximize your earnings.
- Tax-advantaged* way of saving for retirement
- Earn great dividends that are higher than primary Savings
- Choose between Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Low minimum deposit requirements
- IRA Savings – $5 minimum opening deposit; $100 minimum to earn interest
- IRA Certificates – $500 minimum opening deposit
*The Internal Revenue Code may impose a penalty on withdrawals of taxable amounts before you reach age 59 ½. Contributions, distributions and withdrawals are subject to IRS limits. Consult with your tax advisor for additional guidance on which type of IRA may best fit your needs.
Call (808) 624-9884 for more information.