Become a Member
Schofield Federal Credit Union invites you to join our family! As a member, you'll be able to save time and money by taking advantage of our full range of affordable financial services.
The following individuals are eligible to join Schofield Federal Credit Union:
- All Branches of the U.S. Military, active and retired, their immediate families and dependents
- Federal Government Employees with base access, their immediate families and dependents
- Honorably Discharged Veterans of any branch of the U.S. Military
- Civilians with base access to Schofield Barracks
- Students at Leilehua High School
- Same Household of those eligible above
Plus, our "Once A Member, Always A Member" policy means you'll have access to our products and services for a lifetime, even if you retire, change jobs or re-locate.
Joining is easy! Simply click Open An Account and complete the online application. One of our friendly Schofield FCU staff will then contact you with further details.
You may also complete and print out a membership application and visit our branch with two valid forms of ID.
Call (808) 624-9884 for more information.