Become a Member
Schofield Federal Credit Union invites you to join our family! As a member, you'll be able to save time and money by taking advantage of our full range of affordable financial services.
The following individuals are eligible to join Schofield Federal Credit Union:
- All Branches of the military, active and retired, their families and dependents
- Federal Government Employees, their families and dependents
- Private contractors, their families and dependents
- Anyone else working or using services at Schofield Barracks
- Students at Leilehua High School
Plus, our "Once A Member, Always A Member" policy means you'll have access to our products and services for a lifetime, even if you retire, change jobs or re-locate.
Joining is easy! Simply complete a membership application and visit our branch with two valid forms of ID.
Call (808) 624-9884 for more information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.